***Please see below for exact times each day***
DC is clearing the roads for the biggest cycling event of the year, and we need your help! The DC Bike Ride is an all-levels, 20 mile ride through the city. You will see bikes of every shape and size!
Volunteers are needed to help at the Friday and Saturday Packet Pick Up, and Sunday at the Start and Finish Lines, and out on the course at the Aid Stations.
For more information about volunteer groups raising funds for their nonprofit groups, or to inquire about bringing your group of friends to volunteer together, please contact Karen at Volunteer@dcbikeride.com.
Volunteer Shift Opportunities:
Packet Pick Up (Help distribute rider numbers, giveaway items, answer questions)
- Friday, May 12, 2:30 pm - 7:15 pm
- Saturday, May 13, 9:30 am - 2:00 pm / 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Ride Day, Sunday, May 14
- Start Line, 5:30 am - 9:00 am (Help with info booth and start corrals)
- Mobile Mechanics, 7:30 am - 12:30 pm (Ride throughout the course and help riders with on-course mechanical troubles)
- Aid Stations, 6:30 am - 11:30 am (DC) / 7:15 am - 11:45 am (VA) (Set up and manage on-course Aid Stations)
- Finish Line, 9:00 am - 1:30 pm (Help with Bike Valet, finish chute traffic and post-ride events)
- Tear Down Crew, 11:30 am - 2:30 pm (Help break down finish area, remove signs, pack trucks)