Did you know that adding strength training and yoga to your workout routine can improve performance, prevent injury and speed recovery?
Join Coach Liz Goetz, personal trainer, and Coach Ingrid Orvedal, founder of YOGA.ING, and event hostess Soma Chanda for a weekend getaway that pairs yoga and strength training in scenic Berkeley Springs, West Virginia.
Enjoy homemade meals and scenic views in a cozy relaxed setting while spending some quality time on your health and wellness. You'll have the opportunity to learn and practice essential exercises during small group and one-on-one time with Coach Liz and Coach Ingrid. And, you'll take away a new strength and yoga routine to implement immediately into your current training program.
- TWO yoga sessions to help you build your core, improve flexibility and increase strength (90 min and 45 min)
- TWO strength training sessions to improve your athletic performance and explosive power (90 min and 45 min)
- SIX delicious, all natural vegetarian meals and snacks
- TWO early-bird morning meditation and gentle flow sessions
- A vision boarding session for self-motivation and goal attainment
- Optional guided or independent hiking opportunities
- Time to rejuvenate in a shared 3BR, 2BA house with working fireplace sitting on 15 acres of wild and wonderful West Virginia. Nap, read, and relax away from city noise!
*Optional one-on-one fitness and flexibility assessments
Register for the event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/balance-and-strength-training-for-athletes-...
Cancellations with full refund will be accepted until 7 days prior to event. Event may be cancelled due to natural disaster, lack of interest, or other unforeseen circumstances.
Let's make those New Year resolutions and goals count! No prior yoga or strength training experience necessary.