Free Fitness Fridays showcases the plethora of fitness options in the Northeast Rhode Island Corridor. Events will rotate locations and attendees will be able to try indoor cycling, HIIT, bootcamp, weighlifting, boxing, yoga, dance and more. Please RSVP at this link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-fitness-fridays-tickets-71448561571.
- October 11 - Bourne2Fly: Fly45 Fit Camp @ 3408 18 St NE
- October 25 - Fitness Snob: Transform HIIT @ 617 Rhode Island Ave NE
- November 8 - Kaaos: Power Training @ 2304 Rhode Island Ave NE
- November 22 - Wired Cycling: Cycle & Twirl @2028 4th St NE
- December 13 - Bourne2Fly Boxing @ 3408 18 St NE
Fly 45 Fit Camp is a functional holistic group training experience. This fun high intensity workout incorporates a combination of mobility, strength, and cardio training. All fitness levels will benefit from this program.
Transform HIIT class uses only your body weight and a step to ramp up your calorie burn. This is not your old school step class...think squats, push ups, lunges and more. Modifications provided for all levels.
Power Training will work your total body. You will get fit, reduce body fat and get strong by doing Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press and other compound exercises.
Cylce & Twirl is a 60-minute class that combines the physical and mental benefits of Jump Roping & Cycling to give you a "kick-ass" full body workout. You will leave this class feeling stronger, accomplished, and smiling!