Join us for 5 nights and 4 days in Croatia from April 25-30, 2018 to race in the Marco Polo Challenge Triathlon Festival, enjoy plenty of wine and Dalmatian Coast cuisine, help cleanup Korčula Bay with the local SCUBA club, and explore the island's many bays and inlets on an ocean kayaking adventure!
Prices start at $1,950 per person if you place your deposit by Feb 15 - book with one or more people and each guest receives $100 off. The price includes all accommodations, airport pickup/dropoff and in-country transportation, most meals, bicycle rental, and all activity fees. We've thought of everything!
A pristine race course, perfect for all levels - crystal clear and smooth waters, a flat bike along the shore with coastal views, and a refreshing breeze from the sea for your run. The festival features super-sprint, sprint, and Olympic distance triathlons with relay options or a 10k run.
We have a full agenda:
- Explore historic Dubronik
- Tour the centuries-old walls of Ston and sea salt works
- Stay in Old Town Korčula, steps from the bay
- SCUBA-assisted ocean cleanup of Korčula Bay
- Winemaking workshop featuring indigenous varieties
- Marco Polo Challenge Triathlon Festival - shorter and longer race options
- Olive oil tasting and al fresco dinner at a country house
- Kayaking exploration of Korčula's bays and inlets
Open World Racing is committed to improving the communities that host us, as well as our larger global racing community. All of our trips include a service project and are carbon offset - this is already included in the price.
Join us in Croatia!